Producer / Project Manager
As members of the Silicon Valley wilderness, we’ve always stood behind brave brands. Those that tap into creativity and collaboration to shape our world. Because everything else is just more noise.
We love projects that challenge us, pick clients that push us. And work with brands that inspire us. Is it the simplest road to take? Hell no. But the view is always good.
A strong, yet calming leader. You believe in team collaborations and are not afraid to admit you don’t know something but are always willing to find the best solution. You believe in people and their abilities. You are nice, have an eye for details and you are passionate about bringing digital ideas to life.
- 3+ Years Digital Experience.
- Directly produced various project types, including: websites, brand, mobile, product ideation, and strategy.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and SOWs.
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies.
- Ability to manage day to day activities on large/complex engagements.
- Effective communication skills, ability to provide constructive arguments.
- General leadership and mentoring skills.
- Guide clients through discovery process and accurately define scope of work, project requirements and success metrics.
- Assist in business development.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Serve as main client interface on projects.
- Manage teams in different time zones.
- Lead meetings both internally and externally.
- Work in an independent manner, solve problems as they arise, and communicate clearly even in difficult situations.
- Be an advocate of Nika’s culture and team.